Are you searching for a night light that will help you from lapsing while going to the bathroom at night? Then read the entire article to know about the best one.
A light for the bathroom is needed indeed to use at night time. Sometimes it gets messy and stumbling when we go to the bathroom at night. So, night light with a soft lighting option can mitigate this problem.
After quite long research, we have been able to find out 13 best night lights for bathroom according to different user needs. Read the article and get to know them.
13 Best Night Lights For Bathroom 2020
As it is for night time use and we can’t be able to turn on the light sometimes, so night lights for bathroom should be of soft, warm and also with motion or light-sensor technology. So, let’s explore the best night lights with attractive features.
- SYCEES Night Light- Light Sensoring Smart Light
It is a compact-sized night light having a built-in light sensor technology. Its sensor mode can detect light and automatically turns on when there is no light. So you can use it for your bathroom at night time.
The light is not so bright that glaze your eyes. It’s an energy saver that costs not more than 20 cents in a year. It is a warm white color light. The light’s shape is also perfect and doesn’t cover the whole socket like other lights.
- Does not take much space on electric board
- No need to pull out of the socket
- Great energy saver
- Sometimes the white light seems harsh in the middle of the night
- Maxxima Night Light: UL Approved Light for Bathroom
The light is UL approved and has a light detecting sensor. The light only turns on in darkness. The warm white colour is soft enough to use at night. The LED light does not cost many volts. So, in this case, it is an energy saver for you. And also, it lasts a long time comparing other bulb night. Sleep experts now say that blue lights and bright lights tend to wake us up more, so in this regard, Maxxima white colour LED light is the better one for night time for your bathroom.
- Sensor turns them on and off don’t need to remember
- LED’s don’t use much electricity.
- The LED light lasts quite longer than regular bulbs
- The light turns on when there is insufficient light
- Light takes such space that covers the socket board.
- Eufy Night Light: Gaze Free Light for Bathroom
Eufy brings a sensor moded LED night light, an ideal light to use in your bathroom. It is a warm white color light. Its size is its added feature because it does not take much space. So you can easily use your socket board for another plugin. It automatically turns on when there is no sufficient light. Another feature of it is the light is gaze free. It needs less than 30 cents in a year. So the light does not cost you much. It is also UL(Underwriters Laboratories) approved.
- Small size, doesn’t cover another plug in
- UL V0 approved
- Emits right quantity of light
- Not suitable for in bedroom use
- Vont Night Light: A Light with Perfect Enlightenment
The light is a perfect one for bathroom use. It is neither too light nor too bright. The light has six pcs LED, and it can adjust itself automatically when there is no light or insufficient light. The light has CE or ROH approval fully. No need to change bulbs. Again, it has the ABS plastic with a 100% fire-resistant formula that makes it a unique one. The light is of a unique design and small size that does not cover the switchboard. So, you can use the other outlet of the plugin easily.
- ABS plastic with fire restricted formula
- Small size, doesn’t take much space on the socket
- Has a lasting time of 10000+ hours
- Not dimmable
- Not waterproof
- Uigos Light: Sensitive Light Sensor Night Light
Uigos brings a night light having a reliable light sensor mode. It can detect light so fast. The light is so small in size that it can fit in any socket and lets you plug in other outlets also. It has 4 pcs LED light, and it can enlighten much enough. It is a great energy saver also. It will use 2.2 kWh energy in a year if you use 8 hours per day. It’s easy to use and light-weighted. And it looks cute indeed in shape.
- Looks very helpful and easy on the eyes.
- Very fast acting sensor mode
- It Illuminates when it is truly dark
- No motion sensor option
- fragile and has a grayish-yellow tint giving it a cheap look
- GE Night Light: Covered Night Light for Bathroom
GE brings a decorative night light for bathroom. Its design is from Morocco, USA. It is a sensor activated light with energy-saving LED. And it is UL approved night light for bathroom use. Its uncommon feature is it has a cover on the light whose splendid design gives a classy look. Again its brush-nickel color makes it so authentic to choose. The warm light is neither too harsh nor too bright.
- The lumens is adequate for bathroom use
- Sensor works great
- Great energy saver
- Not a fresh light color for some people
- Only cover over the back part
- MAZTEK Light: Brightness Adjusting Night Light
The Maztek night light for bathroom is light sensor moded. It has a fantastic brightness adjusting option. It has a slide switch to bright or dim the light from 0 to 15 lm. Its marvelous design gives a classy look. It does not gaze the eyes. The light is so warm and soft to peace your eyes. This small size, the eye-catchy night light can last up to 50000 hours. So no need to change the LED lights.
- Brightness adjusting option from 0 to 15 lm
- Unique design
- Huge LED light
- Not waterproof
- Not UL approved
- Beams Light: Weather Proof Night Light
The light of Mr. Beams company brings a battery-powered LED light that can emit 20 lm of soft light at 600Nm. It is a light mainly for sleep areas or night time use. It has photocell technology that helps it to activate only in darkness. It is both a sensor and a motion-activated. Its motion sensor can detect around 15 feet area. The light has an added feature that is the weather-restricted system. So, any damp weather can not affect the light. So, it is a perfect night light for bathroom.
- Both light and motion sensor
- Battery system
- Sticks to anywhere
- Light is more yellowish than anticipated
- AUVON Light: Motion Sensoring Night Light
The light is a cute mini warm light with both motion and light sensor activity. The motion-sensor option can detect movement around 3 to 5 meters and 120 degrees rotating option. It includes LED light that can mitigate the useless power consumption. The light has another unique feature, and that is, you can set the light mode in three mode-on, off & auto. It also has two brightness modes –dark & light. The light is a superior one in the fire-resistant formula. So, this night light is a perfect one for bathroom use.
- Both motion & light sensor
- 3 mode switching options
- Fire-restricted & highly current protective
- No lumen rating
- POWRUI Light: Expanded Night Light for Bathroom
The light is an extended wall socket system that lets for an AC wall mounted with two grounded AC outlets. The nightlight fits on both GFCI and standard vessels. It has a touch & light sensor option. It has three levels of a brightness changing system, and you can do it by touching. Its size is quite small enough that it does not block another outlet of the socket board. You can even keep the light in on mode or off mode manually. The light is a perfect one to use in your bathroom.
- Brightness level changing option by touching
- A smart eye protection system
- Small size doesn’t block socket
- Sensors are not in straight
- Not waterproof
- GE Night Light: Color changing Light
GE brings a night light with white color LED-based but having a color changing option. The color-changing mode helps to select any one solid color or cycling around the area with eight bright colors. You can even keep it in soft white light also. It is a light sensor night light with auto on/off settings. This UL approved light is also useable in the bathroom.
- Eight colors cycling in a rainbow
- UL approved
- You can not turn off manually
- iAVO Night Light: Soft Blue Color Light
The light is a soft blue color light with a big way energy-saving system. It automatically turns on in the dark. So it is a better one in sensor activity. Again the light has a non-polarized claw to the plugin. It can last up to 10000 hours. The light consumes 2.2 KWh energy in a year that saves a lot.
- A great energy saver
- Non-polarized claw to the plugin
- Not motion-sensor
- It is not like a dim light
- GReenic Light: A Rigid Night Light for Bathroom
The Greenic brings a plugin type light with a soft blue color. It is a light-sensor night light. The light can last up to 20000 hours. It is indeed for long time use. The light is quite big enough that can take much space. So, in size, it is not that much trendy one. But still, people who need a light for long term use then they can buy this night light for bathroom.
- Saves energy and time
- safe LED light & non-polarized
- Not UL approved
- Not waterproof
- Not a motion-sensor system
In the article, we have mentioned about 13 best night lights for bathroom that you can use. These are the best ones with their authentic features. So, read the whole article to have a clear idea of which type you need and buy your one!
More To Explore:
- 7 Best Outdoor Faucets & Ultimate Buying Guide 2020
- 10 Best Handheld Shower Head with Slide Bar -[Editor’s Pick 2020]
- Hansgrohe vs Grohe: Which One You Should Choose 2020?
- Shower Curtain Sizes: What Size Shower Curtain Do I Need?
- 5 Worst Hot Tub Brands to Avoid 2020 – Alternatives Included
- Top Picks: 9 Best Primer for Bathroom 2020
- 10 Best Outdoor Shower Fixtures – Top Choices for 2020
- [Top 7 Picks] Best Shower Tub Combo 2020 & Updated Buyers Guide
- Korky VS Fluidmaster Toilet Repair Kit 2020
- Moen 1200 VS 1225 Faucet Cartridge: Who Does The Better Job?
- Bradford White VS AO Smith: Unbiased Insider’s Look